2.3

I was so excited to get prescription glasses at such cheap prices. A year ago, I bought one metal and two plastic framed glasses.

I wore the metal pair for about a month when one of the lenses just fell out. I thought that maybe a screw had come loose but that's not the case. The lens itself is just not shaped right. Zenni offers EXACTLY a 30 day warranty and since I didn't notice it until 32 days after my purchase, too bad so sad.

The plastic frames are my sunglasses that are rarely worn and a spare pair that I've never worn. I put my sunglasses on yesterday and the frame was just split. Busted. I've worn those sunglasses maybe half a dozen times.

I got into my drawer and pulled out the other plastic framed glasses that I purchased as a spare pair and guess what? The frame is split in exactly the same place that my sunglasses split and they have NEVER EVEN BEEN WORN.

My opinion of zenni optical is that if you want inexpensive glasses that you can literally throw away after not much use, then go for it.

Please be aware that the color you receive is often quite a bit different than what's pictured on their site. As someone who can't see without glasses, I'm going to find another place to shop.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

I liked: Cheap eye glasses.

I didn't like: Poor quality, Almost no warranty, Very poor refund exchange policy, No accountabilty defective product.

Comments